Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear, I ♥ You :')

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Dear,
When I knew that you're hard to live without me,
and you still love me.
Pops up on my mind to revenge, what have you done to me,
I want you to feel what I felt.. I want you to feel the pain, like how I felt it.
I want you to know how was I suffering when you made the most STUPID decision ever.
I said I love you and miss you, but in my heart I really can't forgive you. 
You are treating me like I am your Master while you are my slave.
I was like been covered by a black scarf, and it makes me can't see that you were get hurt.
I felt so happy, when I treated you like that.
And the same time,
I can see you were trying your very best to win back my heart,
Sometimes I do really touch. Why you love me? Why you treat me this good?
You are really changed, why don't you just treat me like this at the first place,
So that we don't have to get this hurt. Why??!!
Even though the wound has recovered, but the scare would remains forever.
This scare is really makes everything changed.
And crossed on my mind to dump you after you really fall in love with me..
On my mind was just to make you feel what I felt.


But last night, you told me something that woke me up.
I'm sorry Dear.. I was just realised.. Deep deep inside my heart I still love you.
Thank you for telling me what you feel..


On 9th of July, I was sick.
You brought me to clinic.
After that you brought me to your house,
You said you wanna do something.
And you bring me to your room.
Your room was so dark.
You switched on the light,
I saw balloons with 'Sorry Lao Po' on it.
3 banquets of roses. Pink, Purple and red.
was written 'I am sorry' with the flower..
My heart will go on by Celine Dion played..
PhotobucketPhotobucket
It was really sweet.
You asked for forgiveness.. But I just can't forgive you.
My heart was really hurt, when I saw you begging and kneeling.
I am sorry Dear. :'(


After quite while, you really did make me believes that you will love me.
And last night make me ensure you can take care of me, and you will not hurt me anymore.
Dear, you have to give me time, I will forgive you, but slowly..
You are mine now,
I love you 
Dear, 
I miss your touch,
I miss your hand,
I miss your kiss,
I miss your voice,
I miss your warmth,
I miss your hug,
I miss your everything.
I MISS YOU..


From now on, you are mine, and I am yours..
Pinky promise.. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment