Monday, July 19, 2010

My weekend ♥

I want to make this short.. Because Kinda sleepy now.
On Friday, I went to Alan Salon, Asia City with Minnie to dye our Lovely hair,
Hair is just like our soul.. I chose to have blonder colour while Minnie chose to have my previous colour.
Hmmm.. And, I love with the result so damn fucking much.
I have my blondy hair now. Awwwwwwwwww~ ;)

After that went to watch movie. Er, Dont really love this movie.
idk what its name edy.

Saturday I just stay at home. OMFG.
I was just stay at home.

Sunday, went to school,
IS Opening Ceremony,
It was tiring,
waiting the those politics arrived.
Photobucket
After that headed to Minnie's house,
Suddenly we 2 went crazy,
record our crazy movies,
Will upload it soon. Stay tune.
And went to watch Despicable Me.
omg! I adore Agnes. She is CUTE!
I can't stop looking at her. She was just toooooo cute.
Pictures will be uploaded soon. Urghh~
Cant stand with it anymore. Im sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment