Monday, July 19, 2010

I keep it very well. :)

This late few weeks, really a very sob week for me,
I had to think many stuff in different ways.
And I felt that I am growing up,
and, growing is not a good thing,
Yes this is true. Growing up sucks man!
I have to admit, I am not ready to grow..
Urghh.. But no matter how, I still have to face it.


I am blaming myself, why did I do that?
And why can't I have it?
In my mind and always..
Is he happy?
What is he doing?
Is he smoke and drink much again?
Did he have fight again?
How is he now?
Is he feeling well or not?
Did he cried again?


Idk why, sometimes,
I hope I can accidentally bump him.
Or meet him at somewhere coincidentally..
And say Hi to him. But is that possible?
No one knows it.

Photobucket 
I keep it very well 

No comments:

Post a Comment