Monday, August 16, 2010

HOLIDAY. I love it.

I should update something now, I was kinda busy and lazy to update my blogggyyyy, busy enjoying my holiday with HIM and movies. Lets start with my stressing exam first, well, I've already done with that stressing exam. Yes! I hate you exam! Get rid of me, or I'll kill you if I could.
On the day I finished my stupid exam, I really can't help to watch movieeeeeeee.. Whooooooooooots!!
I love movie Damn Extremely fucking so much!!*a little bit over* Ops!
Went to watch Expandables, wow! This movie is about killing people, kinda fun, watching them killing people. hahahahahaha And


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I started clip my fringe to the back. New style huh? It makes me looks more mature with it.


These were how we all dealing with our exam. HAHA Some ways how to reduce stress too.. 
RETARDED !! 
Photobucket 
Aren't we looked like Batman?

Photobucket

Photobucket
OMFG! They are totally retarded!! 




Photobucket
SATURDAY!
I thought I am going to watch movie on Saturday, apparently, most of them wanted to go Shake or Drink.
I've repented, I dont really like to go clubbing lately. omg! Something is really wrong with me.
Diana don't like go clubbing eh..! They initial planned go to Waterfront, so I asked my Dear Minnie to wear a simple wear, and my simple here is singlet with short and heels. I never thought she'll wear a very super duper simple, and What the hell, they changed place to WhiteRoom, and Minnie gonna wear that SuperDuperSimpleStyle to WhiteRoom. Minnie, you are always adorable for me, no matter what you wear. ILY. you knew that. I just love the way you are. Guess what, my Boy was just let me drink Plain Water on that night, it is ok! I never wanted to drink liquor either. I love PLAIN WATER so much *what a hypocrite I am* I was just having ok ok time while at WhiteRoom. BORED! The most fucking thing happened that night was, He was keep scolding me because of my driving skill, Hello~ Can you be polite a bit, He was keep shouted and scolded and I was so pissed that night, Because of too angry, I drove over than 120/km. Wow! Unbelieveable. So, better don't provoke me. But, no worries, I still love you.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Never missed take picture with him, and Idk who took my face with KitKat.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
She was a bit tipsy that night!! HAHA


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I just can cam-whoring with the Black Label, But then I  can't drink it.






Sunday, I was thinking not going out, because What have my Boy did last night. But I just cant help myself by rejecting to seeing him. *I'm in love, what to do* Yes! Of course I still angry, But he knows how to cheer me up, he knows me so well, I have to admit that, and that is my weakness. Went to watch SALT, yea, we 2 were so outdate, this movie has already released out few weeks ago. He loves this movie, and I don't really understand, like always, He explained to me.. and like always and again, he praised himself a PRO. omg!! You're sucks Dear. But I love it. Spent the whole day with him, and at night headed to Inanam for dinner. His mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Aunty!!!!!!!!!!!!


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Samsung Galaxy, My boy just get it.. Wowwww!! They said this phone has beat iPhone 4, I am not really sure with it, but, this phone is so fun, I love this phone, it physical look kinda similar with iPhone.
PS://Uiiiiiiiiii, Dear!! Go download games bhaaa!!


And, it is holiday now, I have no idea what to do at home. Bored like hell..!
To reduce my boredness, I watched a lot of LoveMovie, And I cry like hell once I watched it.
I think I am sick, hahaha and, I am becoming the most romantic girl ever,
Dear, Can;t you see that? hahahahahahahaha


PS://There's a pimple on my face, I am dying because of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment