Wednesday, August 11, 2010

[Sky Of Love] I heart this movie..!

I just watched  a Japanese Love Movie, yessssssss!! I Loving this movie so much..
Awwwww....!! And, my tears was drop, millions timeee when I watching it.. It was so touch.. :')
Can you imagine, the person you love the most is going to die, it means you 2 wont able to talk each other anymore, no more.. omfg!! I cannot bear, my tears droll again. I really can't accept, if I have to be apart with the person I love forever.. I can't.. T.T

Photobucket Photobucket
Sky of LoveSynopsis
In this intimate story of teenage love, a high-school girl named Mika finds her life changed forever when she loses her hand phone. After retrieving it, she begins receiving calls from a secret admirer and after a summer of getting to know each other over the phone, they meet. The boy turns out to be a young man named Hiro(he is so coollll). Their relationship turns serious as well as physical, but Mika's jealous ex-boyfriend throws a horrifying wrench into her happy new life when he hires a gang of thugs to rape her. Traumatized and confused, Mika turns to Hiro to find that their bond together has only grown stronger, but things don't remain calm for long, as Mika soon discovers that she's pregnant. Faced with yet another challenge to their youthful love, she and Hiro face their future together.

Girls... I recommend to you all, watch this !!!! 


Opsss, I have to study now, before I get scold from someone. Stop with the love movie.. 
I have my IT paper tomorrow.. Wish me luckk..!! Amenn.. 

Will update more after my fucking stressing exam is done!! 
Have a nice day everyone.

Quotes of the day for myself ::
"Before someone's tomorrow has been taken away, 
cherish those you love, appreciate them today." 

No comments:

Post a Comment