Monday, August 2, 2010

Thank you My Darling ♥



Photobucket
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Dear, I am really grateful, because I still have you.
Lots of s-h-i-t-s we have been through together,
there's a period I have to through it alone. :(
and sometimes, those shits seriously make me not able to stand anymore.
No matter how, I chose you to be with, to spend time with.
Because I know you are the right one.
The one who can makes me happy, crazy and sad.

The separation that we've made make us more mature,
This separation opened your eyes,
I never regret that we separated before,
Because, This makes you know that you love me.
It has let you realised that it is a must, to be with me.
Sometimes I am not used to your changing,
You treat me too good.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Dear, thank you for doing so much things for me,
Yeah, I am really blissful, I feel like I am the happiest girl on this earth, :D
Dear, you really made it,
You made me fall in love with you again.
YOU, my Dear, the most precious Birthday gift to me.
I don't care any gifts or celebrations.
I just want you to be by myside when I need you 
Thanks to give yourself to me.. I Love you.:')



Lyrics | Kissing U lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment