Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I am so disappointed with my parents :'(

Today 3rd of August,
It is my Birthday,
I was expect my Lovely Daddy and Mommy will wish me when I woke up in the morning,
Apparently, they were like don't even know today is my birthday,
They didn't even mention about it..
And, there's no wishes from them.
It was ok actually, 
I don't want to blame them,
They might too busy with their work stuff,
So that they'll forgot..
And my friends told me. 
Maybe they'll remember later or sooner.
It makes me a little bit happy, :)

But then, 
After I came back from school.
I really can't stand when my mom,
Was scolded me in sudden..
She called me a liar because of a very tiny stuff,
and I didn't lie her at all..! 
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY MOM..!
You didn't even wish me,
And now you accused me...
I tell you mom...! 
I am really disappointed with you...!!

And I am so sorry, 
If I was a bit harsh just now.
I just felt so sad. :'(
I think you all don't love me anymore.

Ah Boy Dear, Idk..
Is it you could feel that I am sad.
And you were give me a call suddenly.
I miss you now :'(
My parents don't love me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment