Monday, August 2, 2010

Unforgetable Hilarious 19th birthday..!

My Dear helped me celebrate my birthday at Kasih Sayang Resort,
A new resort with fucking beautiful scene, never thought got a place like this in Sabah. @@
Dear planned this party, and I was really have no confident that I can overnight :(
Because my Parents super strict, but then Dear went to my house ALONE and asked for permission from my parents, wished they'll let me go and let me overnight. I was having my study group when he went to my house,
Dear, I really proud of you.. You are really brave.. After he nego with my parents about it, 
he have to fetch me, and tell me what have my parents told him, I was really nervous with the answer,
Because my parents mostly are not giving me overnight at outside without them by my side.
And the answer was, "YOUR MOM LET YOU GO!" I was like. Oh-My-Fucking-God..!
Are you serious..??!!! omfg!! omfg!! omfg!! omfg!!!!!!!! 
I have no fucking idea, why my mom like so easily let me overnight at outside this time. 
I love you very much Mom..! 


My birthday was celebrated on 31th of July, he celebrated it earlier,
Because I got class on 3rd of August. And that's Impossible to be drunk on weekday right?
Before went up to Kasih Sayang, Dear fetched me to his house to take foods that his Mom
has made for me, thanks aunty 
My birthday present from him is Purple Crystal
I Love it my Dear, 
And that was cool.. Because now..
You are wearing my Crystal while I'm wearing yours :)
Thanks Dear.. I will keep it nicely..
When we reached there, was keep photoshooting with his bro,
3 couples was keep took pictures.. It was really fun..!
I had another sweet memories with you again.. ILY *I really do*


I was really having fun on that night My Dear,
But you are a Loser larh Dear.. hahahahaha
Dear, in my life,
this is the most happiest birthday party I ever had..!
I love you Dear.. 


To my friends, thanks to you all for attending my birthday party,
without you all, my birthday will not be that happening,
that night we all were really crazy..
But we wont have have fun if we're not crazy right?
I love you all..! Once again.. I love you all :')
And I love you too my Ah Boy Darling.. Mwaxxx.. :-*


*will Upload those Birthday's photo on Facebook as Fast as fucking possible*







No comments:

Post a Comment