Thursday, August 5, 2010

Useful for having a boyfriend :D

Photobucket

Fyi, If you did read my previous post,
you should know that,
My Mom and Dad were forgot my birthday. :(
Haix~ Luckily, I still have him to accompany me on my birthday night.
Yeah, I started felt your importance. LOL
Having him with me, make me feel that I wont be alone, :')
I wont be lonely. ILY  

PhotobucketPhotobucket
My Look On My Birthday Night. =)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
He helped me to clean my dress, Good boyfriend ever

Went to have dinner with The Boy,
Even I am sad, I still happy that I have you
After having dinner, went to Suria watch Sorcerer's Apprentice.
YES! I love this movie <3, especially its main music. Secrets by OneRepublic,
This song remind me to someone that is consider as important person to me. :)
Find this song now SECRETS-ONEREPUBLIC. :D LOL

Bibu.. Bibu.. Bibu.. :D
I need another story, Secrets-OneRepublic.
Cause when I'm kissing me senses come alive, Kissin You- Miranda
Wthca watha waiting for,

Ignore me if you feel I am annoying, :))))))
Yes I am really annoying this few days,
Just want to reduce stress with this retard method. 
hahahahahaha
Friends, I know you all love me, 
so please just let me sing for you all. 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Exam is coming, it is next monday. 
:: Super stress
:: Super nervous
:: Super tired
:: super super miss him now! Ops.
Keep study lately..
I should do this earlier, so I have not to rush. :| 


fml. I dont want to repeat any subjects. 
My god help me please. Give me power!! >-<




Ok, I want to be back with my parents forgot my birthday's topic,
Awww~
Yes, My parents did celebrate my birthday,
It was already pass 12, it is not longer my birthday actually.
But, I was ok! I know.. Must be my mom told my dad about my birthday.
I know you all felt guilty. It is ok my Dear Mom and Dad,
I still love you guys. 
Yeap, I hugged my mom and dad with tears when they suddenly brought out
Cake and sang Birthday song. So sweet larh mom and dad. ILY 
Ps//: Mom Next time I want chocolate cake k? Or other flavour, 
I dont want Cheese cake anymore. It makes me fat :'(


Hmmm, ughh~ I think someone wants to kill me. :(
Wondering, why "someone" hates me so much.
Please tell me why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment