Thursday, August 5, 2010

Will be no more you. Bye.


Photobucket

Photobucket

I am sorry if you felt that I was like playing around with your feeling. I AM NOT! And I never happy to copy what you feel. I am trying to understand what you feel. I was just thinking it is the best way how to let you live better. I never wanted to be joking or be kidding with what you feel. You there, I really can't figure out, why do you hate me so much. I thought, you'll forget about me, when I choose him. But seems like there's still something left. You are still with the feeling, but now it is with hatred. Hatred, that makes you wanted to kill me. It is not worth to think of me anymore. I really wish, I never met you before. Yes, I hope I never knew you or met you. I am wrapping all those sweet memories in a box. And I won't open it again. Never Will, Never Again. HE treat me very  good, I am guarantee I wont be sad again. I am really happiness now, I get what I want. I think you should find your own happiness too. Last but not least, we are not know each other anymore. From now on, get a new life, with NO MORE DIANA this girl. Don't look back when you see me around. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment