Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Awake about 1pm today..
What a super late right??
Because I always awake till 2am or 3am..
That's why.. I don't want it to be my habit..
Will try to sleep earlier at night and wake earlier in the morning..
Just hope no more sleeplessness at night.. Been struggling with this problem since I finish my form5(2009)
Because I have nothing to do at home.. Just eat, watch tv, online and sleep.. too energetic
make us hard to sleep.. And I still struggling with it NOW ><

Evonne Teah Su Yin send a msg to me through Facebook..

Promoter wanted for selling ticket of WAVE Party in KK



My Dear...


wat is tis??
there is a job looking for promoter in KK on APRIL!!

wat to do??
u girls just need to sell the ticket away!!

where is it??
in shopping mall or cafe

how much is the payment n how long for the job??
RM 100 per day...working days:10 days...working hours: 4 hours

for those who interest with it pls do reply as soon as possible !!
i will send ur profile away..thx^^


Regard~ Evonne Teah
Isn't that nice??

















My Lord, 
Please! I want this Job badly.. 
Amen~


RM100 perday huh??
I hope I wil get this job.. Wanna buy something for BB, 
Our 2nd Anniversary is coming.. 
It's on 21-04-2010.. 
I still dont know what should I give him >~<
I know what he wants badly, but I cant effort it T_T
Sport rims, Carbon fibre bonnet, DAD Back mirror
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I wish I can buy for you.. :'(
Any suggestion for anniversary present.. Need helps ><

I'm thinking to buy Carbon Fibre watch for him
Hope It wont be too expensive 
Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



BB will departs to China tomorrow.. I'm really happy and excited at the first..
Going anywhere with anyone I want.. But, Just now I was just realised..
We wont be meet for a week.. No text from him.. Whether he's Ok or not over there..
I will very miss at him for sure.. Dear, you must to take good care of yourself k?
Eat every meal, drink plenty of water.. ok?
Dont forget to miss me.. 
















Dear, I have many movies wanna watch! 
Wait you to accompany me watch k?
Lastly, Dont forget to buy something for me!
You know what I like!
Wait you back on 24th.. I Love you Dear ^^
Dear, If can.. Buy Brasssssssss for me k?
Kidding! Hahahahax!
I want pinkish, ribbons and laces.. xD
If you dare to lar.. 

I started to miss you Dear :(
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment