Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bye Dear! Wait you Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear, called me about 8.30 something.. I was still sleeping and dreaming that time..
He's departing to China.. Still waiting to get in.. 
Before he flew, Get a SMS from him..
Lets see his Lovely msg 
''Girl, Lao Gong want to fly already leh :)
Then Lao Po must to take care o
Don't forget to eat and don't Luan Luan(乱乱, simply) 
Buy things k? Good Bye Girl Love and Miss at Lao po
muakssssssssssssss''

A bit reluctant, Dear going to China..
No date with him this week :'(
No Good Night Msg from him..
Dear, don't worry,
This week will might be FamilyDay for me
Accompany my parents while Dear is not around..
Dont be naughty ar?? ok??


This afternoon, my mom taught me driving..
Yesssss! I've improve.. Mom please don't
shout at me.. Or I'll be more NOOB..
Ok mom?? And, You hurt me today mom..
I know my young bro is pro than me..
He's a guy.. ok??
I'm a girl.. I'll show you.. I can mom!!
I know I can..

Diana, please.. Don't be too coward ok?
It's just car.. It won't harm you.. ok?
Diana, Go! Go! Go!
Tomorrow gonna learn with Auntie..
I'll do the best.. Gambateh!

Miss at Dear while I get scolded from my mom just now ='(
When you back, must to sayang me k??

No comments:

Post a Comment