Friday, March 19, 2010

     This few days, my day was really boring.. My Gosh! My Dear is not around, so my phone so so so so so silent..No msg, no need to make report, have no one to concern about.. Days like this really boring..
And I have to admit that, I do really miss him.. Plus, he's sick over there, was keep vomited..

My Lord, I'm begging you,
Please take good care 
Of the person I love..
Please, I wish..
He'll recover by tomorrow..
Amen~

     Tonight, went movie with Darl Minnie, Wendy, Ah Tsung, Samuel, 20 cent, Sharon, and Ah Min..
We watched Just Another Pandora's Box
Photobucket
Photobucket

This story really Ngong =,='' 
Damn Ngong owh.. I dont know what is the point..
hahahaha But,
This story Super funny, really funny..
Everyone was keep laughing.. And I'm not exception..
Everyone! Control! Control! Everyone lost of control..
Non-stop laughing.. You all should watch this movie,
Even it's ngong.. You won't regret..

After movie, went to Lintas Upperstar,
Huhu~ Minnie dumped me..
Minnie!! I wanna kill you..
How could you..
Nevermind lar..
As long as u enjoy ur night k?

Although I was keep laughing,
I can't really enjoy my night, I was worry of him..
Keep thinking.. Is he feel better already,
Is he feel uncomfortable..
He has eaten  medicine already or not, Check to doctor already or not..
He can sleep well or not..
Haix~~ 
He's the guy that wont tell me his pain..
But this time he did tell me.. 
Is it very serious.. 
He must need someone to take care of him ='(
Gosh!!! I think too much already.. Diana!
Take it easy, he'll recover sooner or later.. 
Dont be too worry.. ok?
But Dear, I am really worry you..
So worry, and I miss you~
Why time so slow..
7, 6, 5, 4 days more, Dear will be back..


Waiting my stuffs.. wanna get it ASAP!
I want to see it.. =)
Photobucket
Blue Dress with Black Ribbon, Cute right? RM40 

Photobucket
Blue Barbie Lens 16mm RM55
This lens really nice, it'll make ur eyes look bigger..
Waiting for u my new lens

Photobucket
Im using this now.. Make ur eyes so damn big owh..
Now I wanna try Blue one.. Next time wanna try
17mm contact lense.. HAHAHAHA




Dear, I Miss You :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment