Friday, March 12, 2010

Movie Friday ^^

Today, awoke about 8o'c..
Uinah.. Very early you awake today Diana, Of course..
Hahaha Usually sleeps like piggy till 12.. 
Get call from BB.. What a good Dear.. Wanna check out, am I died already..
Because extremely sad due to my result.. Darl, Don't worry bah you..
Still alive here.. Can't wait to see you tonight bah..
Don't wanna die yet.. 

About 7.30 BB reach ^^
Went to 1B Wagamama for dinner.. I ate my fovourite Ebiko Sushi..
After dinner, shopping with Cheryl for 25 min oni.. 
we bought Skin Food Nail Polish.. I bought sky blue and white..
But Cheryl buy lot owh.. She's crazy.. = =" 

After that,
Alice In the wonderland..
Hmmmmm..
Not bad lar.. But I still hope can watch it in 3D..
Hope a new Cinema at Suria and got 3D..
Or Sabah will be very out date... T_T
P l e a s e, build 3D cinema for us... 


Hope tml will be clubbing.. I want FIreFly..
And Dear.. Don't worry, this time I wont piss u off againn...
I swear and promise.. I will make u happy ^^
Enjoy our Saturday tml ... Yahoooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment