Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dissapointing :(

     I was really really really really disappointed and shocked with my result.. It's not was I expected.. My heart was so hurt, my breath was like stopped awhile, everything was stopped.. I feel like my world was, my life was no more.. T_T I'm really sad.. My tears was welling up... I cried, cried out all my sadness.. How I'm gonna face BB.. 
he must be very disappoint with my result.. I feel empty for while.. 
I feel like I'm not deserve for him.. I dont feel like wanna care him.. I want to stay away from him.. I still miss him.. He did msg me.. and called me.. The way he console me really unique.. because.. it makes me more sad.. 
I need to say to him.. wow!! You're really pro in consoling kan?
make me cried again.. But, last words from him..
'Lao Po dont be sad already k? it has passed already, carry on with this new life'

I might go IS study take Diploma in Commerce..  hope, I will get better result after this..
I wont make you disappoint my Dear.. I will study hard..
To pursue my good life..

No comments:

Post a Comment