Monday, March 15, 2010

GREATWeekend! 




On Saturday, 
I'm not really sure where we are really going later..
So I just wore a pink tight Shirt with a white high waist pants.. I quite Love it..
But I prefer wear a dress if going to Clubbing, I don't wanna wear dress..
Afraid I'll look over pretty in case of clubbing cancel.. HAHAHAHALOL 
Unfortunately,  I'm not in the mood.. Suddenly feel moody I guess maybe because of my Red Friends was visiting bah!


But, my BB was keep cheering me up.. I'm a very talkative girl, crazy, funny, noisy, and insane.. 
So, he will feel not comfortable if I was just quieting.. Thanks Dear.. You managed to make me happy .. 
Clap Clap Clap Clap for him.. We went to The Hut at Damai for Our dinner..
Service not really good.. We was waiting for order.. But the waitress just ignore us.. What the .. ..


Wendy and Ken2 joined us too.. After Dinner, fetch Minnie then Firefly
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~
CLubbing.. My favourite.. have to admit that..
Guess what.. I was just drinking plain water on that Night..
BB don't even let me drink a sip of liquor.. 
What a DAMN AWESOME clubbing ever, with plain water ==
Btw. I'm happy.. He did take good care of me..
And I didnt piss him on that night..
I know I am really a good girl.. And next time I wont drink too much too.. If can I will just drink Plain water..
Even I was just drinking plain water.. I still enjoyed my night..
I love you My BB..
Danced with My dearest Minnie And Cheryl.. Shake Shake Shake
I saw Mr.Ken..
A good Father too.. Really miss himm..
Long time didnt see him..
Dismiss at 12.30am.. Went to Foh Sang Yen for yam cha..
I was really hungry that night..
I hope some willing to share food with me..
Because I still on diet..
But, so sad.. No one wanna eat.. Nvmd.. Good for me too..
eat at night.. Is fattening..
about 1.30 BB, me and Minnie left..
Home..!! Really a tired night.. 




Some pictures on that night.. More in FB ^^  

Photobucket
With BB at The Hut


Photobucket
Nerd Me


Photobucket
With my Dearest Minnie


Photobucket
With Dearest Cheryl

Photobucket
I LOVE YOU DARL


Photobucket
GET HIGH

Photobucket
I Like This Pose ^^

Photobucket
I'll shoot you.. BANG!

Photobucket
With Crystal and Minnie

Photobucket
With Michelle, The Gorgeous!

Photobucket
I Like Xiao Ping.. Hehe



On Suanday,
BB woke me up.. So early..
Wow! Dear, so early you awake.. 
Nvmd lar.. I will accompany you go cut hair...
We went to Alan Salon.. about 10.30
But Dylan will be there on 11.30..
Wuhuuu~~ Need to wait owh Darl... 
Nvmd.. Got me here.. Sure won't be bored.. HAHAHAHA

Photobucket
Handsome or not? New Hair^^

Photobucket
Ignore his driving face! Look at me!

Photobucket
Can I Love you more, than you love me??

Accompanied my Dear for whole day..
Because next week he needs to China for work..
Next week I need to pass my day alone I guess.. 
I will miss you Dear.. Must to take good care of Lao Gongself when at there k?
Please Miss at me k?
HAHAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment