Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Super Happiness February

Haiz... This girl cant be cure any more..
I didnt update my blog about 1 month something already..
On February so many things happened, happy, sad, shocking and disappointing too..
CNY and Valentine are on the same day.. So Valentine for this year not as I expected..
A bit disappointed with his result.. But he promised me, next year he will do better..
Nevermind.. At least you were at my side on this important day for couples..
I took so much pictures.. But, my BB dont let me upload some pichas..
The reason is, too sexy.. ><" Because my dress a bit V.. So...
I need to cut some pichas that too sexy before upload.. and still need to ask for his permission..
This month we clubs a lot.. And I make him angry a lot too this month.. HAHAHAHA
But this make me feel that he cares me.. Thanks for angry me..
This month is Single Season too.. I almost joining this Single team too..
I'm lazy wanna mention it.. It will burn me again..
Hope you all will better soon.. Just keep stepping forward k?
Having a New Life.. all pichas already uploaded on FB..
And Blog will be update soon.. This time i wont lazy.. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment