Friday, March 26, 2010

Finally, I met my beloved Dear 


Yesterday,
I thought I'm going to stay at home again.. But, Dear said he'll come fetch me..
Yeahhhhhhhh! Means.. Going out later.. Can't wait nii.. Excited betul. LOL
Can see my Dear later, hold her hands, Kiss his cheek.. HAHAHAHA
It's has been more than  a week we didn't see each other..
In my heart was keep saying, 
do u miss me as I do..?
Are you happy to see me..? 
Unfortunately, I was so scared to talk..
I have so much thing wanna tell him.. Just I don't know..
I was just keep silent.. Am I sick? Im the nosiest one.. 
I need time.. Wait tonight, I'll be nosiest one.. Can't wait to see Dear later.. Mwax!
I will cheer you dear, make you laugh, like I always did.. 

Watched Just Another Pandora's Box for the 2nd time..
I was still laughing like my ass off.. 
It's still funny.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Going out tonight, hope to watch Movie again!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment