Wednesday, March 10, 2010

On Wednesday,
All things was going without any planning..
Auntie(my driver tutor) called me, she said she'll come fetch me to learn driving..
I'm so excited to heard that..Yeah!!!!
Learn driving again.. After Auntie reached, she was let me drive..
WALAO @@ I did trained before with my BB...
But it's like 2 big different things.. Because.. I was learning with BB at night and not much cars that time,
plus, BB's car is Auto.. While I was driving with auntie, I was like scared that Auntie.. HAHAHAHA
When I break, the car was direct stop.. The auntie started Blahh.. Blahh. Blahh.. Again..
So funny, when watching that auntie.. I change gear and I forgot to press clutch.. The auntie said.. 断咯断咯!
HAHAHAHA Auntie steady eh.. I was just too nervous.. And you make me more nervous..
Finally, we reached the Driving School At Tebobon.. Huuuuuu.. Relive..
First thing we learn is parking.. wow! Auntie, you really lazy nie.. throw me alone parking there,
Then you go canteen there yam cha.. Ah Dui.. Nvmd lar..
I park myself then.. I was parking hundred times.. In, Out.. In, Out.. In, Out..
It did it over and over and over and over and over and over..
And I feel that my Parking Skill is getting better and.. getting PRO.. Uinah..
Wakakakakaaka Learn Small Hill lagi.. The hardest one.. i need to learn more..
I MUST TO GET CAR LICENSE ASAP.. Then I can go out everyday.. uiseh..

When I came back home not more then 15 min.. BB said wanna go watch MV..
Go shower NOW..! Huh.. I was like.. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Go out again.. I am crazy to go out play.. So if  BB go out I sure wanna follow.. I never reject.. even once..
We watched Solomon Kane
Photobucket

Not bad lar This story..
There's a sentences make me didnt stop laughing..
Solomon Kane' Shut Up you Ducks'
So Funny..  :D

My next movie is Alice In The Wonderland..
We all will watch it on friday.. We bought the tickets edi..
Wait for us Alice...

No comments:

Post a Comment